Delayed period, nausea, fatigue, mood swings, abdominal pain, bowel movement pain, pressure sensation. Fertility issues. Help?

I haven't had a period since the beginning of January. I have taken eight at home pregnancy test and they are all negative. I have been experiencing severe nausea, fatigue, mood swings and decreased appetite all of march. This past week I have expirence abdominal pain and pressure, and now it's to the point that sitting, laying, bending over or squatting is bringing me to severe pain. Even peeing causes me pain, and bowel movements hurt more.

I have been pregnant before that ended in abortion. So I know what pregnancy is like, but what is going on? I do not have health insurance or much money so I need a general idea before I go wasting what money I do have. Fertility issues and overall vaginal issues run in my family, all the women have had to have full hysterectomies, and was wondering if that is something I will have to deal with.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013