Delayed period, nausea, ammonia smelling vagina, frequently have unprotected sex, negative pregnancy test. Suggestion?

im 33...not on birth control ...been having unprotected sex regularly w/my male partner...my period is 4 days late...i feel nausea , dull lower back pain , loker abdominal pressure, tired, headaches, and sumtimez feel painz in my shoulder blades...i took a pregnancy test at 3 days late...it was negative...i do have an amonia-ish smell which i assumed may be bacterial vaginosis ...i have an appt wednesday...but i was interested if you have any answers...my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  159 Awaiting Answer