Delayed period, less bleeding, dizziness, vomiting, headaches. What is wrong?

Hi I am 27 yrs old... I got married 4 months back...I used to have a regular cycle before marriage... after marriage my first period got delayed by 4 days and second n third time I got a day early. .. but my flow had reduced a lot in three months... this month I got my periods delayed by 6-7days n I was bleeding very very less... I had unprotected sex on the ovulation day n I was really tensed but when I did not get my periods on time n then i took a test on 4th delayed date n it showed negative... but I get dizzy n vomiting n at times headache . .. am I pregent?? Coz I already got periods but the flow was really less.. pls revert
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013