Delayed period, intermittent spotting, cramping, negative hpt. History of ectopic pregnancy. Signs of period?

I am currently 4 days late for my period and hoping to be pregnant. I had an ectopic pregnancy 16 years ago where I lost my right tube and have not been able to conceive since. I began spotting the day I should have started but it was a very small amount, skipped the next day, and spotted a small amount the following day then nothing the next day. Now today I have been spotting again a little more and it is orangish red in color and I am cramping. I have taken a home pregnancy test that came back negative. Is this normal and is it just that my period is off for some reason or could I possibly be pregnant with some complications?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer