Delayed period, intermittent cramping, bloating, tiredness, negative pregnancy tests. Cause?

hi I am 15 days late with my period, i have never been more than 2-3 days late previously. i had a blood test at 4 days late which was negative and all urine tests have been negative however right up until 3 days ago i have had cramping on and off, almost like period pain and bloating so the doctor is sending me for an ultrasound , with the blood test she also checked my thyroid and hormones and all have come back normal, i guess i am just wondering if maybe it was too early to pick up pregnancy in the blood test, do you think there is much chance of pregnancy, the only real symptom i have is being tired, but with my other 2 pregnancies i never had symptoms either.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer