Delayed period, heavy vaginal discharge, negative pregnancy test, have low Hb. Had protected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

I am a 40 year woman. I had the intercourse with using condom on June 20th.After sex I marked that lot of semen type fluid came out from the virginal. This flowing process continued for two days. My manse date was 30th. And it was very regular since last one year though the Hb percentage is low. The manse cycle did not start on 30th. On 9th I performed the urine pregnancy test and it was negative. I do not want to be conceived at this age. Please suggest me how the cycle will be started and whether there may be a chance of conceived as I explained?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012