Delayed period, headache, bloating, tender breast, cramps. Should I get PAP done?

Hi, my name is Meg. I m 20, no children, and this past two week I have been waiting for my period. Usually it comes at the the end of the month or at the beginning of the first week of the month. For two weeks know I ve been having pain that feels that is going on my cervics on the lower left side. I ve taken 6 pregnancy test and they all have come back negative. I have also have had: headaches , bloating , tender breast , cramping, things that feel as if I m about to start my period, but I still have no spotting or any close signs of my period about to start. I usually have some spotting, like two to a day before I start and there has been nothing. I m wondering if I should wait another week, or contact my doctor to do a pap?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
First you should go for pregnancy test. If positive the problem is over. otherwise get yourself checked by gynecologist. Get your husband checked as per requierement.