Delayed period, have vomiting sensation, weakness, back pain. Urine tests showed faint and dark purple line. Pregnant?

my last month period date was 17th June. and this month it was supposed to be 15th or 17th. but today is 19th. and today itself i tested my urine . it came as one dirk purple line and another light purple line. but i am not feeling well. feeling vomiting and weak. back pain is there since last 15 days. feeling irritating please let me know am i pregnant?????
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response

Assuming that your cycles are regular, you need to repeat the pregnancy test with the first sample of urine in the morning. Please perform the test with in half an hour after collection of urine. Also, let it stand for a minimum of 3 minutes, observe the pink lines and let it stand for another 2-3 minutes and observe again. You need to check your urine for pregnancy again and if the test result is still not confirmatory, ultrasonogram to rule out pregnancy is the next step.

Take early care!