Delayed period, have PCOS, done HSG, started Metformin. Reason?

Hi I have recently found out i have pcos about a month1/2 ago.The doctor order me to have a hsg done which was on oct.5th 2012 and the first day of my last cycle was period usually ranges from 29-31 in length and I have had in regular periods this year but for the last few months they were pretty normal.I also started metformin on oct.26th.I havent done a pregnancy test yet bc I don t wanna get my hopes up high and I don t feel pregnant as well.My ? To you is could the hsg or starting metformin screwed my cycle around.It is cycle day 40 and still no signs of menstrual .
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012