Delayed period, had unprotected sex, diarrhea, headache, nausea, cramps, discharge. Could I be pregnant?

Hi! I am 7 days late for my period. My period was due on October 18th. I normally have a fairly consistent period except if I have sex close enough to my period date, then it might be delayed a couple days, a week at the most. I had sex on October 5th through the 7th, unprotected, no birth control . I am having diarrhea , headaches, slight nausea and have had cramps for about two weeks now. Had a very light white discharge for a day. I am leaking a bit. Seems like discharge but has been completely clear. Slightly uncomfortable in my back, but not much. Really tired and irritable. No other symptoms and two negative First Response pregnancy tests . Could I be pregnant? Maybe an ectopic pregnancy? Or something else completely?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012