Delayed period, had taken i-pill post unprotected sex. Can I use gynaecosid for unwanted pregnancy?

hello, my period was suppose to start at 9th of june and today is 18th but it hasn t started yet. i had sex with my husband many times in the previous month. i had contraceptive pills like ipill twice a month. So i m afraid that i might be pregnant, if i am than can i use gynaecosid to abort this baby. i m not ready for it neither my husband is. i m 25 years of age. Plz prescribe me the correct one.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012