Delayed period, had sex after missing levonelle continuously for 3 days, took morning after pill later. Pregnancy chance?

Hi, I have a query regarding the morning after pill - specifically levonelle one step. I am on the pill. I had unprotected sex on the 1st. I am concerned bc I missed a pill 3 days earlier. Ivisited my Dr on the 2nd and she advised that I take the morning after pill. I took the pill and experienced no side effects. I am waiting for my period to arrive. I am onto my 3rd sugar pill and nothin yet. I had sex 3 days before i was due to take my sugar pills. Is my period late bc I am likely to be pregnant? When can I go back to my Dr for a blood test to confirm?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013