Delayed period, had safe sex, taken plan B, negative pregnancy test. Cause of delay?

Hi, So June 26 to June 30th I had my period. The next day, July 1, my boyfriend and I had sex. We used a condom and I m on birth control , the pill . However I forgot to take my pill the two days before that so I took Plan B the next morning about 12 hours later. I had normal changes in discharge throughout the month, however I did get a yeast infection . I don t think I ovulated until July 10th. I was due to start my period two days ago and still have not started. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. Am I pregnant or did plan B mess up my cycle?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012