Delayed period, had protected sex. Can Mifty kit be used for abortion?

hello, i m male 28, 65kg i ve queries regarding my girlfren s mens cycle. we had the first protected sex 2days after her period stopped, her period is usually on 7th/8th but its 13th july and still her period has not come, we both are worried and she stays in stress , though i ve read stress delays the cycle. we are abt to do the preg test, but if it comes out positive, will there be any drugs to stop this pregnancy other than obortion? i have got a drug named MIFTY Kit or Mifepristone & Misoprostol tablets , will this drug stop the pregnancy? there are 5 pills, big one to be taken on first day and the other 4 to be taken on 3rd day... pls advice me.. ur advices will be highly appreciated doc.. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012