Delayed period followed by abnormal vaginal bleeding, trying to conceive. What could it be?

Hi Im just curious about some abnormal vaginal bleeding I was due for my period on the 22nd and it didnt come until the 26th but the thing is my periods are always regular and when it started it was pink spotting so little I didnt even need a panty liner then the next day it was heavier but bright red with a clear jelly looking discharge in it which I have never had before there were some small clots but very little and usually I bleed heavy now on day 28 its almost gone just occasional bright red with that jelly discharge now my husband and I are trying to concieve we had sex the 4 ,7,8,12,13,19,and 21 of this month also I have had nausea and alot of loose bowel movements I m just confused I know about implantation bleeding but was curious if this could be that any help would be great thank You so much :)
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
The cause of bleeding are enough :
hormonal imbalance
If you have another episode of heavy bleeding you should go to your GYN. and you should do at least an ultrasound to rule out these causes before you be pregnant.
Take care of your self