Delayed period, faint mark in T-region of pregnancy test. Had taken Familon course. What could be the cause of pregnancy?

I am Munmun Bhattacharyya, 28 years old, residing at Basirhat which is 70 k.m. distance from Kolkata. My last menstrual period date was 06/05/2012, on that date I have taken FAMILON for 21 days i.e. upto 27/05/2012. But till date no next period. Today I have done one pregnancy test with I -Can Pregnancy kit which shows a faint mark in T region. I am confused about pregnancy. Because I have taken FAMILON. Is there any chance to get conceived although I have taken medicine. Please advice me as early as possible. Thanks & Regards Munmun Bhattacharyya
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Thanks for Your Query.
As you have taken Familon regularly for 21 days up to 27/5 /2012.There were no chances of pregnancy but then after you have no periods till date.This is a delayed periods as you are on hormonal pills like familon your periods gets disturbed
pregnancy Test showing faint mark may be a false positive reaction.You should consult Gynecologist & she will prescribe you medicines for your periods.OK