Delayed period, did not have sex during ovulation, have frequent urination, digestion issues, painful breasts. Urine infection or pregnancy?

I am from India and have got some queries pertaining to my delayed period. I am 32 yrs old and from last 2-3 months intend to conceive. However the last time when i got my period was on 24-Dec-12. i have regular periods and have a 25 day cycle. My husband and i tried to mate on 1-Jan-13 and then again on 12-Jan-13. Both of these dates according to me were not really any near to my ovulation date. I was expecting my period on the 19/20-Jan-13, but haven t got the same, as yet. Now this is worrying me coz i have done a home pregnancy test on 24-Jan-13 and on 26-Jan-13, but both resulted in as negative. I feel the need to urinate very frequently and sense my bladder to be full all the time. The color of my urine seems to have changed than normal. I am experiencing digestion problems- as in have to pass stool as soon as i eat something. My breasts are very painful since last 4-5 days. I feel very hungry during the evenings, and till now not experiencing any morning sickness symptoms per say. I am worried for the delayed period and frequent urinition. M i pregnant or have i got Urine infection? What solutions would you recommend??
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013