Delayed period, cramps, dizziness, lower abdomen tightness, swollen abdomen. PCOS or pregnancy?

Hi, I am 11 days late for my Period, have cramps for the whole 11 days almost as if I am about to start but nothing. I have never missed a period before. I have been dizzy and moody and tired, I was sick to my stomache yesterday but feel fine now, I also have this tight feeling in my lower abdomen and also pulsating on my left side now and then. My abdomen is swolen as it usually is when I have my period. I had a blood test done at 9 days late and it came out negative. yesterday and this morning I was a bit sensitive to the smell of food. Could this be PCOS or Pregnancy? My husband and I did have intercourse over the time I ovulated.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012