Delayed period, cramps, clear discharge. Am i pregnant?

HI my name is xxxx ropoza iam three days late from my period and been cramping for 6 days now. Iam also having a clear discharge come from my vagina. I havent had intercourse since beginning of march but got my period end of march and now were in april and my period is late. Can you have a normal period and still be l pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Well if you havent had intercourse and already had one period since the last time you had intercourse, that means you arent pregnant because you cant have your period when you are pregnant.
It may be that you're period is a bit late this month, try waiting a couple of more days.
And whenever in doubt about pregnancy take a home pregnancy test, they are cheap and quite accurate.
I hope this helped