Delayed period, cramps, bloating, burping. Had taken morning after pill few months ago. Cause?

Hello, I just recently traveled a 15 hour flight to college. I was expecting my period and now its 2 days late. My last periods (i counted 4 back) were regular and I had taken a morning after pill in 2/3 months ago. My period is late yet i feel light cramps and my stomach is quite bloated. I ve been drinking tea a lot and have ended up burping a lot too. Is my period also suffering from jet-lag causing it to be late?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Mar 2016

First, you need to undergo one home pregnancy test if you involved in sex in the last month. Period late up to 7 days is considered as normal thing.

Other reasons are stress, hormonal imbalance, improper diet, over weight etc. Jet-lag also can cause late period as you travel for 15 hrs.

You would take health diet and drink more water. Avoid mental stress and take adequate rest. If you don't get your period within 2 to 3 days, you must consult with doctor for next management.