Delayed period, cramping, stomach pain, nausea, leg pain. Pregnant?

Hi. My period was supposed to be here on 11/4 so I am 5 days late. I took a test today and there was a barely there line! I ve been having cramping like I m going to get my period but it never comes. A few times I ve even gone to the bathroom thinking it was for sure there and it s not. I ve been having some dull stomach pains on and off as well as occasional nauseness. Also today i started having an aching pain in my tight leg which lasted All evening. Pregnant? Or to early to tell for sure?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012