Welcome to HCM.
You may confirm or exclude pregnancy by doing a blood test
for HCG after one wk.
But your clinical presentation seems to be associated with Premenstrual Syndrome
It has several symptoms like abdominal cramp
or bloating,frequent urination
,breast swelling & tenderness,tiredness,mood swing,depression,anxiety,nausea etc.It is more predominantly on 2nd half of menstrual cycle or just prior to period.
Several measures to be taken.As follows:
1) avoid stress by deep breathing or yoga
2) avoid taking salt,caffeine or fatty food specially in 2nd half
3) take Pyridoxine 100mg daily with SSRI (Fluoxetine
20mg single dose)
4) may take prime rose capsule 1000mg to overcome breast discomfort.
5) may take OCP or progesteron pill (Duphaston 10mg) to overcome other symptoms
6)do light exercise regularly and proper sleep.
Be well and Tc.