Delayed period coupled with nausea, tiredness, bloated, frequent urination. Not pregnant. What now?

Hello, I was due on my period last Saturday at the latest, and I still haven t come on. For over a week now I ve felt very nauseas, sometimes feel dizzy, I ve had lower abdominal pain that s like period pain but keeps coming and going, I ve had food cravings , headaches , tiredness, I feel bloated but I don t look bloated and I ve been needing to urinate a lot more. My first though was I must be pregnant, ive got a 2 year old daughter so I m not new to it, I feel pregnant but I did a pregnancy test last Saturday but it came out negative, I gave it until today and did another test as soon as I got up and it was negative again. Should I leave it another few days and do another test or should I go see my gp as soon as possible?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012