Delayed period, brown spotting, tiredness, abdominal cramps, bloated, metallic taste in mouth. HPT test -ve. Pregnant?

Hi, my LMP started March 12th, lasted the normal 5-6 days. Was due again April 9th (I m fairly regular enough, every 28-30 days), however, a few days prior to that I had a brown discharge, that I only noticed when I wiped. Nothing else for the month of April. Now May 10th and still nothing, although I had what appeared to be a tiny bit of brown spotting on my underwear 2 days ago. Have done 3 hpt s all of which returned a negative result, despite experiencing what I believe are early pregnancy symptoms (from what I ve read anyway) like being very tired, metallic taste in mouth, increased vaginal discharge , feeling bloated, abdominal cramping, and just today sharp shooting pains in my left breast that come and go. Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar and was pregnant in the end? I ve an appointment with GP tomorrow morning, so hoping she will be able to shed some light. Many thanks:)
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012