Delayed period, bloating, cramps, acne & breast tenderness. HPT -ve. Took MDMA. MDMA effects?

Hello. My period is now five days late and I am incredibly nervous. I have taken the pregnancy test twice now and it has been negative. I am irritable, bloated, gaining weight, constipated, cramping, experiencing breast tenderness, and have acne breakouts on my face. I also have strange food cravings . Normally these are all the symptoms I get before my periods. I have horrible PMS and am incredibly emotional. A couple of weeks ago I experimented with some friends and took MDMA. A mistake I know, considering I have depression and had a very bad post MDMA come down. Not something I want to experience again. I am taking 5-HTP for the depression but I am assuming the reason my period is late is because MDMA releases chemicals into my system that post pone my menstrual cycle? Is this accurate? Please don t judge me for my mistake of taking MDMA. I now know it was a bad decision and do not need to be lectured. My post MDMA experience has made me never want to do it or any other drugs again.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012