Delayed period and white discharge with a negative pregnancy test

hi, normally i get my periods by 29 to30 days. B ut this month my periods was delayed i took primolut nor for 3 days after that i went for pregnnacy test which showed me negative and there is discharge of whitish for 4 days .will the pregnancy testdone after taking primolut is correct what do you prescribe for me?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Sep 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Yes pregnancy test after taking Primolut will be accurate. There are least likely chances that u are pregnant. However please repeat UPT after a week as well
Whitish discharge should not be considered as a period
Have a healthy living