Delayed period after taking Doxt-s for pimples on forehead. History of abortion. Side effect of medication?

Hi I m 23 year old girl, Married and have had an abortion 10 months back. I have started getting pimples since then heavily on my forehead . The doctor has advised me to use Doxt-s everyday for three months. My menses normally occurs after 7 days delay of every month, but since I have started using Doxt-s for the last 5 days I m yet to have my mensus even after 10 days delay of menstrual cycle, although I ve verified that I m not pregnant, Is this a side effect of Doxt- s? Should I be continuing to use this? Can you please advice if there are any other side effects of this medicine? Thanks heaps in advance. Kind Regards, Shilpa
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  116 Awaiting Answer