Delayed period after protected sex, thick, yellowish discharge. Pregnant?

Hi, my girlfriend and i had protected sex on april 15th and 22nd. Her periods are never dealyed, but this time its delayed by 6 days (her due date is 20th) she is also getting this thick clear discharge, which gets a bit yellowish and dry. Is she pregnant? Or this is just normal vaginal doscharge due to changes in hormones. Also, if she is pregnant, at this stage, papaya and parsely help terminate it? Please please rgive a detail response, we are really worried.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013