Delayed period, abdominal pain, and nausea. Had intercourse and took ipill. Is there chances of getting pregnant?

My gf is was on 25 january..i didnot ejaculate inside her.afer wiping my hand with cloth i fingured her. but as for precaution she took ipill after 13 hrs of happening....she had her period on 10 january..her nex periods were on 12 february and 10 march..but her 3 rd period is delayed by 6 days..and continuedonly 4 days....nd now also feeling nausea,abdominal pain...she has also been discahrging white after taking the pill..12 to 15 days of she pregnant or these are side effects of ipill..plz help!!!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013