Delayed period. Trying to conceive. Sperm analysis normal. Chances of being pregnant?

Gud am.., I am thinking if there is some abnormalities in my monthly period. Here are the previous schedule of my cycle. Oct. 25, Dec. 7 I am almost 2 weeks delayed. I have been done with my OB and I am tired seeking their advise. My husband went through a sperm analysis and it found out normal. I am already 33 of age. I dont know if I could still have a baby. We ve been married for almost 2 years. Please help me...
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012