Delayed period. Taken extra contraceptive pill. Has sex. Pregnant?

Hi im very worried as i started my pill last mth b4 that i had stop taking it for a mth in the mth of being back on my pill i used extra contraceptive i forgot to take 2 pills and when i realised i took them together together fri morn sat at 2.30 in the morning i had sex and my partner didnt pull out i took another 2 pills straight after and 2 more pills of a new pack yesterday is there a risk of being pregnant? Should o continue with the new pack i opened or wait for my period i was due to have my period this week anyway
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013