Delayed period. Pregnancy test negative. Suggest birth control

my period is on 15th of every month but this month till now i dint get my period. I'm married on February. daily i'm eating papaya to get my period earlier. after 5 days of my period i have checked the pregnency with pregnency test kit. In that i get negative result. Now i dont want to be a pregnent. plz suggest me to get the period without any delay.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I suggest you wait for a week and then redo the pregnancy test. If it is negative, just forget about your delayed periods. Its perfectly normal to have your periods delayed by various factors once in a while, however if this continues for more than 3 cycles, kindly consult an gyanecologist.
Dr.Sudhanshu Mishra