Delayed period. On steroid injections, still no period. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

I went to the ER the weekend prior to my 28th day of beginning my period. They gave me 2 steriod injections in the arms and I had to take steriods for 6 days. Well it is now day 14 and still no period. I was experiencing cramps as if it were trying to come on, but still nothing has happened. Also my prego test from the hospital was negative. What s going on with me?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
this delay is because of the steroid injections.
your normal pattern will resume soon. in case it doesn't in a couple of months then you should get an ultrasonography done.
take care and all the best