Delayed period. On antibiotics. On birth control. Negative PT. Help?

I have never been over a day or two late for my period since I got it when I was about 11, I'm 20 now, until now. I started an antibiotic in late February and went off my birth control, my boyfriend and I had sex during this time and I am 8 days late for my period. I took a home pregnancy test and it said it was negative but I still haven't gotten my period.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Certain antibiotics delays menstrual period.
After due date of menstrual period, home pregnancy is the best method for test.
So for double surety once again get in one more pregnancy test and relax.
Good luck.