Delayed period. Negative pregnancy test. Should I wait for period to start?

I am now 18 days late for my cycle. I tested at 11 days late and it was negative and again at 14 days late in the morning and again it was negative. I am never late on my cycle I have a 28-30 day cycle. I feel like I might start every now and then than it goes away. I don t know what s going on. Should I wait till my cycle is suppose to start again to go to the dr to see what s going on if I am not pregnant r could I have tested to soon? Please help
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012