Delayed period. Have stomach cramps, sore nipples, bloated, creamy discharge. Am I okay?

Hi, just wondering if you could help. I m currently 9 days late for my period. I m usually very regular usual 28 day cycle. My last period was 24th December for 3/4 days. I for the past three weeks have been having stomach cramping had eased at present. Have taken pregnancy test but has come up negative. I have some sympthoms of pregnancy breasts have enlarged and nipples seen bigger.. Feel very bloated. Feel as if I m goin to have my period at any moment but nothing.. Noticed today white/creamy discharge in my underwear. Test say negative but is it a possibility I could be pregnant ?? Appricate any advice many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
If the test is negative, then its more than likely that you are not pregnant. you have pre -menstrual symptoms. Wait it out. You should get your period soon.