Delayed period. Had unsafe sex. Taken postpone 72. What should I expect?

hello doctor I am a girl, 21 years old. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 16th of march. We both are not sure if he ejaculated inside me. And i could take postpone 72 only on the 3 rd day (ie) probably the 71st hour. my expected period date was 22nd. but i haven t gotten it till now (27th march). How long should i wait before consulting a doctor.? We both are confused about what has to be done. Please guide us. Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013