Delayed period. Had unprotected sex. Having cramps, pregnancy symptoms. HPT negative. What to do?

Hi, i m new to this but i m getting worried and kinds of scared. My last menstral cycle came March 1st to the 5th. I had sex twice this month, the 12th with condom, and the 24th with out a condom. My cycle was suppose to be here around the 29th of march, and now it s the 10th of April. And I have been sleepy, get hungry after 2 hours from eating, my breast are a bit tender time to time. I took a test April 7th and it said negative, but I m still feeling these symptoms. Time to time during the day my stomach would give me some cramps but it s not period pain. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012