Delayed period. Had partially unprotected sex. Taken Satrogyl for stomach infection. Help

I am 32 yr old female. Last month i started my period on 9th/10th Nov. I normally have periods after 28 days. This time it is getting delayed and I am worried. Cant make out the reason. While calculating things back, what I remember I met my boyfriend on 25th Nov. although we didnt have sex/penetration, but somehow situations were not in control- he had touched his genital on my clitoris for few seconds when we realised and stepped back. Evening I had food in a restaurant..the day after I was suffering from immense indigestion . Doctor said stomach infection and had prescribed Satrogyl and rebaprazole.The second one is continued. I have also heard at times more intake of antibiotics leades to delayed periods. But I really cant make out. I also do not have the guts to go to a medical shhop and ask for home test kits. i wont be able to forgive myself if something unwanted happens..Please help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012