Delayed period, HPT negative, taken duphaston 2x. Pregnant?

im 29 years old my lmp was dec 17,2011..i went to my gyne after 2mos late,i took 3 hpt but it came all negative,so my dr.gave me duphaston 2x day for 5 days,i took march 4-8,,its my 6 days now but i dont have yet my period ,,me and my hubby not often having sex,..what should i do..?thnx
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
The absence of any withdrawal bleeding even after taking Duphaston is suggestive of a hormonal imbalance. You need detailed hormone tests to find out the problem that you are having so that a specific treatment can be started.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal