Delayed period. Brown spotting, stringy clots. Nausea, light headedness. Negative urine test. Had unprotected sex

Hi..I am 20 days late on my period..I have been having periods for the past 12 yrs and I have never had a period which has been late for more than 6-7 days due to stress ..I had unprotected sex with my husband but not during my ovulating days...After period being 20 days late I have brown blood coming out and then light pink and then it stopped...It was very little..Again bright red blod started coming but very light flow and now I have stringy clots in the blood flow ..I was feeling nauseous and light headed for the past 3 days but negative in my urine tests...
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012