Delayed menstrual cycle, mild pains in stomach, cramping. Is that a sign of pregnancy ?

I havent had my menstral cycle this month and it normally come around the 1st to the 15th of the month. But early this month on the 6th, 7th, and 8th I ve had brownish blood spotting but the spotting didnt occur all day just the first couple times i wipe myself after urination . Sine then i havent had the spotting no more. I get these mild pains in my stomach sometimes but i get these cramping pains as if my menstral cycle is about to come but when i go urinate the pain go away. is that a sign of being pregnant
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
The mild spotting that you had is likely to be due to an implantation bleeding. The chances of being pregnant are high. You need to test your urine for pregnancy using a highly sensitive kit available at all pharmacies.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal