Delayed menstrual cycle. Spot bleeding, tired and sore breast. Problem?

Hi, I was 8 days late in my menstrual cycle, and two days ago i started spot bleeding then the day after i started to have light bleeding. I'm very tried, my breast feel so sore and my partner says I've been very emotional. what does this mean? me and my partner are trying to have a baby, we have been together 4 years now. I'm really worried.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

-i would come up two possibilities,for your sufferings

1.the first one may be PCOD;poly cystic ovarian disease.

the fault lies with the ovary itself,but may be also related to hypothalmic -pituitary -ovarian axis and adrenal gland

-ultrasound shows several subscapular cysts of varying size,diagnostic of pcod

2.the second possibility may be HYPOTHYROIDISM;blood test for thyroid profile make the diagnosis.

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you