Delayed menstration after taking Duphaston and browm discharge

Hi, I am 27 years old and trying to conceive, my Doctor advised me to take duphaston every 10th day after my period for 10 days.. Is it possible to experience delay in menstration after taking duphaston? 1st day of my menstration for the past 2 months is (May 14 & June 09) until now my period didnt come.. is it possible that i am now pregnant? and how will i know the number of my cycle and when is the best time to take a home pregnancy test?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011