Delayed, irregular periods. Pregnancy test done. Intermittent use of birth control pills. Reason for period irregularities?

hi i am 11 days late and i have taken about 9 10 morning after pills in my life, i am 20 and have never been on the pill, about two months ago i had unprotected sex and took two moning after pills just to be sure, my period came that month on the 20th, i had sex with someone about two week ago and he didnt cum but i didnt take the pill. i have been stressing but my period is reeally irregualr, i have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and have no symptoms. all came back negative. i sometimes feel like im going to get it but i dont i have the before the period comes feeling. can you tell me what you think?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012