Delayed and short period in earlier cycle, now have pregnancy symptoms, heavy flow for a day, negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

I am a 30 yr old female, period always on time, approximately a 26 day cycle. My period was a week late, the month before it was a few days early and much shorter than normal. The last 3 weeks was having numerous pregnancy symptoms , nausea , sensitivity to smell, sore breasts etc... as well as the mushy period feeling well before it was due. Saturday afternoon bleeding started very lightly (was only there when I wiped) sunday it was heavy with some clots, monday not as heavy with a few clots and tues would be I guess what you could call normal. Woke up this morning and there was nothing. After the bleeding started the pregnancy symptoms did not stop and are still present, especially the nausea and smell sensitivity. I took a pg test the day before my period started and it was neg. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012