Delayed Periods after Abortion with pills. Should i go for an ultrasound ?

My issue is that i had abortion at 4-5 weeks with pills (misoprostol) on 23rd of june, 2011. My bHCG level that time was 332.55. now it s July 28, 2011 and i still don t have my first period after abortion. i took another blood test for HCG on 20th July 2011 and result was 1.20. i did not go for an ultrasound to confirm if everything was expelled or not, apparently i am having no other issue except 1kg weight gain. during this time. should i worry that my abortion was not complete? why am i delayed in my periods? please help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011