Delay in taking depo shot, had unprotected sex during this, since then have white discharge, mild spotting. Pregnancy chances?

Iv been.on depo for a year last shot was oct 11 2012 was due for shot again on dec 27 2012 but missed it. Im now 2weeks late for the shot. I had unprotected sex 3times on Jan 4 & 5 came in me alot every time. I had white discharge around dec 29~jan2 maybe..? Today is Jan 9 and I am having a little spotting. I put a little piece of toilet paper in me and pulled it out and there was pinkish blood on it not a bumch tho.(not enoigh for a pad or liners.) Could I be pregnant?? Whats the chances?? When should I take a preg test?? Thank u
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Pregnancy test can be normally carried out within couple of days of missing period.
I would suggest you to get pregnancy test done and that is the only surest way of confirming pregnancy.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K