Delay in periods,pregnancy test,result negative. Suggestion?

I had sex with my hubby , n presently I don want to get pregnant, then for 25 days once I ll get mensus but my last menes time is 15/9/2013. But till date I din get menses , I took pregnancy test but it is negative ( tht b4 day nite I took alchol). Kidly tell me wat exact problm n today morning I took 2 capsules of mensovit tablet. ..
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Thanks for query on hcm.
Confirm the pregnancy by blood hcg test and even by usg.
There might be disturbances in hormonal pattern due to alcohol and other factor like stress,work load,diet.
Always try to go for protected sex to avoid stress of to be pregnant.
Get examined by gynecologist for further guidance and medical management.