Delay in periods, yellowish discharge, do not have any PMS, negative pregnancy test. Could I still be pregnant?

Hi, I have a 28 day cycle to the day and hour most months. My last period came at 8pm on the 15th of September. I am now 2-3 days late.. Usually around my period I have major bloating , really sore breasts and cranky! This month I don t have any.. My breast are a little sore but nothing like normal. Today (9th of oct) I did a home pregnancy test at 10.30am an it came up negative. Could I still be pregnant? My boyfriend and I dont use any kind of contraception and are going with if it happens it happens I have also had a white/yellow discharge over the past couple of days. Should I see my doc ASAP or should I wait another couple of days and take another test?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer