Delay in periods, no pregnancy symptoms, was not sexually active the previous month, had taken pills. Cause?

hi i m diane. im now 5 days delayed but i m not sexualy active this month of november. my last intercourse was october 11 and i used pills until 19 of october. then i have my menstruation 22nd of october earlier to 29 which is my september period. i haven t take Pregnancy test , i dont feel anything vomiting etc. what does it mean? i m so stressed thinking if i m pregnant please answer me doctors thanks very much!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer